SnowPlus devices come with one (1) year limited warranty and free return within 14 days from the day of purchase.
What Does the Limited Warranty Cover?
SnowPlus only covers defects in material and workmanship that arise under normal condition and use.
What is NOT Covered by the Warranty?
- SnowPlus pods and SnowPlus USB Cable (included in SnowPlus device kits and starter kits);
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake, or other external causes;
- Damage caused by the device being exposed to or coming in contact with moisture (e.g., liquids, water, or rain, extreme humidity, unusual heavy perspiration or other moisture), or extreme thermal or environmental conditions (e.g., sand, food, dirt or similar substances);
- Damage caused by operating the device outside the permitted or intended use as described by SnowPlus in the device documentation;
- Damage caused by modification to alter functionality or capability;
- Damage (1) attributable to accessories or attachments not authorized or recommended by SnowPlus or (2) attributable to accessories or attachments authorized or recommended by SnowPlus but where usage of those accessories or attachments was outside of normal or recommended use;
- Cosmetic damage occurring through wear and tear, including but not limited to scratches, dents, and broken plastic;
- Any device where the serial number has been tampered with, erased or obscured, or is not genuine;
- Normal performance degradation of batteries (please contact SnowPlus Support Team for more information on battery degradation);
- Damage caused by opening, disassembling or tampering with your device in any way; and
- Devices purchased from unauthorized retailers.
For any inquiries, please contact us via email:
If you're not a member yet, kindly click here for regstration.